Job Title: Applications Support Analyst
Work Location: Baku
Salary: Dependent on Experience
- Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
An enthusiastic and experienced individual is required, able to troubleshoot a broad spectrum of technical issues in situ and to develop robust best-fit solutions to a wide range of application support challenges. Applicant must be self-reliant and self-motivated.
As Application Support Analyst your responsibilities are to:
- liaise directly with senior stakeholders to provide a high productivity and high quality service to meet the needs of demanding end users. You will talk to users on a daily basis and will need to have excellent technical understanding in order to provide the best, most effective solutions.
- own and manage incidents by liaising with the development teams, tracking failures, organizing meetings where necessary and following up, post incident.
- identify and build tools and scripts in order to enable smoother day to day running of the business, enhancing and advancing technical output for the business.
The Application Support Analyst’s duties will include:
- Operation of IT Service Delivery and Service Desk systems eg SLAs, Allocation of tickets, performance monitoring.
- Level 1/2/3 support of:
- Java Web Applications.
- Plant Data Historians and Alarm Monitoring systems.
- Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server)
- Citrix, FTP, WSUS, Anti virus repository servers
- Able to go on 24/7 support rota and carry on-call telephone 1 week in 4.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience of Application Support, particularly:
- Java EE/Tomcat/Apache
- Linux and VMWare platform
- Scripting (Python, VBA etc)
- SQL and Relational databases (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- REST API and Web services
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Build tools
- University degree/Diploma in Computing or related subject
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity standards eg ISA 99/ANSI/ISA-62443 suite
- Familiarity with Networks, routing and firewalls
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Certifications
- Cisco Certifications
- Familiarity with data transfer protocols eg OPC/DCOM, Modbus, Profibus
- Familiarity with Real Time Historian and Alarm Management systems, particularly Aspentech IP.21, OSIsoft PI, Honeywell Alarm Manager/Dynamo
How to apply for this position
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Please apply using the following email address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please indicate the position you are applying to (Applications Support Analyst) in the Subject field of the email.